This document describes enhancements and fixes introduced in the 1.12 release.
Unitrends Cloud Backup agent – This release includes agent version 1.12. Unitrends recommends upgrading to the latest agent version to benefit from new features and performance enhancements.
Fixes – This release resolves the following issues:
- Backup > Profile – Resolved the following error seen when attempting to save a profile if the Excluded File Paths contained a wildcard character: There was an error saving the backup configuration profile.
- Configure > Assets > Delete asset – Resolved an issue where Delete All failed to remove the asset if the asset had already been decommissioned. The asset would remain in Deleting ALL status on the Configure > Assets page.
- Restore > Recover Files – Resolved the following error seen when clicking the Previous button on the Browse Backup Contents or Target Metadata file recovery pages: There was an error rendering this page.
- Restore > Recover Files – Resolved a display issue seen when filtering by column name. In cases where many items were returned, the list could exceed the Recover Files page size. With this fix, a scroll bar can be used to view all items.
- Restore > Recover Files > Source metadata step – Resolved an issue that displayed a Loading... message at the bottom of the Select Backup list, even though no additional backups were being loaded.