This document describes new features and fixes introduced in the 1.9 release.
What's new in release 1.9
Release 1.9 includes the new features and enhancements described below.
- Unitrends Cloud Backup agent – This release includes agent version 1.9.
- Backup Profiles – Upon editing a profile, certain scenarios result in the next backup being automatically promoted to a full. Backup promotion has been enhanced to adhere to the following rules:
- Editing the Included File Paths or Excluded File Paths results in the next backup being automatically promoted to a full.
- Editing the profile Name does not result in promotion to a full backup.
- Promotion jobs now run at the times specified in the job schedule.
- Backup Profiles – Delete profile has been enhanced to check whether the profile is currently assigned to a backup job. If the profile is in use, a message displays indicating that the profile cannot be deleted.
The table below lists fixes included in the 1.9 release.
|Backup > Jobs||Editing backup jobs – Resolved an issue where modifying the job name, description, or schedule interval could result in next backup being automatically promoted to a full.|
Status > List
|Resolved a GMT/local time zone offset issue that could assign incorrect Start Time and End Time values to the job. This fix ensures that all of today's backups display in List View.|
|Resolved a page display issue seen when scrolling through the assets list.|