Backup of files over 2GB in size fail
The Unitrends agent version 1.7.1h for HP-UX does not include support for files over 2GB in size.
1. Login to the HP UX server where this error is occurring.
2. Change the directory to the location where the Unitrends agent is installed.
cd /usr/bp3. Change to the bin directory with the Unitrends software directory.
cd bin/4. Make a copy of the file "bkup".
mv bkup bkup.sav5. Download a version of this binary which includes support for files over 2GB.
[root@HPUX bin]# ftp ftp.unitrends.com Name: ftp Password: ftp ftp> bin ftp> cd /support/Hotfixes ftp> get bkup64HP89 ftp> exit
6. Rename this file to bkup.
mv bkup64HP89 bkup
7. Make the new binary executable to allow it permission to run.
chmod +x bkup
8. Now run a new backup. This error should not reoccur.
For more detailed information on backup failures and performance issues see Unitrends KB 5062 - Backup Failures and Performance Issues