Boomerang 2.2.0 Release Notes
Release Notes for features and enhancements in the Boomerang 2.2.0 release are described below.
Azure Self-Signed Certificates
- We have added self-signed certificate support for Azure authentication as newly generated publishsettings files generated by Azure no longer function. Previously generated publishsettings files will continue to work.
- Resolved an issue preventing copyback from AWS affecting all systems.
- Fixed license panel hyperlinks which were broken by 2.1.0
- Resolved an issue with the default email recipients list
- Resolved an issue with upgrade notifications no longer displaying after an appliance reboot.
- Newly deployed images are based on Centos 6.9.