This article provides information on how to change the bandwidth for hot backup copy or replication.
Perform the following steps to change the bandwidth for backup copy (hot):
- Log in to the source system.
- Navigate to Configure > Appliances > Backup Copy > Configure Bandwidth.
See animated tutorial
- In the dialog that pops up, configure the following:
- Connection Type – The connection’s theoretical physical bandwidth. If your specific connection is not in the list, pick the closest upstream bandwidth match.
- Connection Effective Bandwidth – What you expect the actual bandwidth of the physical connection to be.
- Click Add Schedule to choose a range of times and the throttle percentage to inform the Unitrends appliance the maximum amount of available bandwidth to use.
4. Select Save to accept the changes.