Delete a schedule from the Enterprise scheduling system
This article discusses how to remove a schedule created using the global scheduling system.Symptoms / Description
The global scheduling system is the original scheduling interface for the Unitrends system, released in version 5.x. The global scheduling system is superseded by per-Computer backup system which adds ease of use and simpler scheduling design. The global scheduling system allows for more complex, multi-system schedule design.
To remove a global schedule, follow these steps.
- Select the Unitrends backup system in the left-hand navigation pane.
- Select "Backup" Tab from the top row of menu items.
- In the main windows, select "Schedules" Tab.
- Highlight the schedule you wish to modify in the list.
- Select the Delete trashcan icon below or drag and drop schedule to trashcan to delete the schedule.