I need to set or change the replication schedule for a Protection Group.
The default setting of a Protection Group is to replicate VMs every 8 hours. This can be changed by following the steps below:
1. Go to the ‘Protection Group Dashboard’ by clicking ‘Protection Groups’ at the top of the page
2. Click on the name of the protection group. Note that a VM can be assigned to multiple protection groups.
3. Click ‘Change Protection Group settings’.
4. On the pop-up screen, make sure ‘Recurring Schedule’ is set to ‘On’ and then select how often the replication should occur in ‘Schedule Frequency’.
5. Finally, click ‘Update Protection Group Settings’ to save.