Protect - Replicas tab (8.0)
The Protect page's Replicas tab displays all VM replicas within the inventory. Essentially, the Replicas tab is a filtered list of the Inventory that displays only the Unitrends created replicas in a sortable table.
Figure - Replicas tab
You have the ability to launch a replication job from the tab by clicking . For more information on creating replication jobs see Create Replication Job dialog (8.0).
The table contained within replicas tab consists of the following columns:
- Name - Names of Replicas.
- Environment - The environment the replica exists within.
- Host - The host the replica is located on.
- Last Update - Date and time the replica was last updated.
- Job - Name of the job that last updated the replica.
- Source Backup - Either the VM name used to create the replica or the backup date and time.