Custom reports can be created using ReliableDR's internal Database as data source
In this example we will use Excel to get a report of the compliance Dashboard. We will create a basic table with a list of jobs and RPO/RTO. In the same way you can use any Excel report template to create more complex reports.
- Open Excel and Create a Blank document
- Select Data->From Other Sources->From SQL Server
- Provide ReliableDR database credentials (contact ReliableDR support team to know ReliableDR's internal database credentials)
- Select ReliableDR Database View ( V_SummaryDashboardJob )
- Click Finish and you will get a list of jobs and compliance status.