Explains how to Modify an archive schedule.
It may become necessary to adjust your archive schedule as your environment changes. For example, as your data grows, your archive run time and space used increases. You can easily tailor your archive schedules to accommodate any situation. Some of the items that can be changed include:
- Clients whose backups will be archived
- Backup types to include (master, differential, Exchange full, etc.)
- Target (archive media) where the archive is written.
- Whether to overwrite or purge existing archives on the media given an associated retention period
- Whether to compress or encrypt the archives
- Day and time at which the schedule runs