Details about installing missing libraries for ssh
When you try to log into the Recovery appliance you get an error “ssh: error while loading shared libraries”
ssh is missing needed libraries.
From the DCUI “Direct console user interface” do the following:
- Get command prompt by typing “ctrl-alt then F2”
- Log into the appliance
- Use the yum command to install the missing libraries.
- yum reinstall *keyutils*
- yum reinstall *libfips* #(if yum reinstall *libfips* finds no packages, then run yum install libfipscheck.so.1)
- when prompted by yum enter “y” to install the packages.
- Start ssh “service sshd start”
At this point you should be able to ssh into the recovery appliance again.