This document describes enhancements and fixes introduced in the 10.3.8 release. For upgrade instructions and considerations, reference the Upgrade Guide for Recovery Series, Recovery MAX, and Unitrends Backup.
This release adds the following enhancements:
- Hyper-V 2019 – This release adds host-level support for Hyper-V 2019 environments. You can now:
- Deploy the Unitrends Backup virtual appliance to your Hyper-V 2019 environment.
- Protect Hyper-V 2019 virtual machines by running host-level backups.
Note: Additional configuration is required to protect VMs with disks that reside on SMB 2.0 shares. For details, see KB 6733.
- OES 2018 – This release adds support for OES 2018 environments.
- Schedule Success report – This release includes a new hourly backups report. The Schedule Success report provides a summary of scheduled backup jobs that ran over the preceding hour and completed successfully. This report is not enabled by default. To enable the Schedule Success report, contact Unitrends Support for assistance.
The table below lists bugs that were resolved in this release. Unless stated otherwise, you can resolve each bug by simply upgrading your appliance.