This document describes new features, enhancements, and fixes introduced in the 1.1 release.
This release adds a bulk deployment feature that enables you to quickly deploy the Unitrends Cloud Backup agent to
multiple assets by using your endpoint management tool.
This release adds these enhancements:
- The Configure > Assets page has been updated with a new look and feel.
- Added SQL indexes to optimize query performance throughout the product.
The table below lists fixes included in this release.
- Fixed this error seen on the Backup Status page: json.map is not a function.
- Fixed the counts displayed on the Backup Status page to accurately show the number of backups on the current page versus the total number of backups stored in the Cloud.
- The filtering feature has been removed in this release to address usability issues. This feature will available in a future release.
- Fixed a password field not provided error seen when attempting to change a password.
- Fixed an issue where a user could change their password by entering an incorrect current password.
- Fixed an issue where the previous day's job activity did not display on the Dashboard.
- Updated the content on this page for increased clarity and usability.
- Enhanced the look and feel of product emails. Updated the email text to include the correct product name, Unitrends Cloud Backup.
- Fixed the Browse backup contents step of the Recover > Files wizard. You can now successfully browse and select files to recover.
- Fixed this error in the Source metadata step of the Recover > Files wizard : json.map is not a function.
- Fixed an issue where recovery failed if the destination folder contained the character #.
- Target Metadata step of the Recover > Files wizard – Added checks to validate the path entered in the Recovery Path field. These checks enforce adherence to the regular expression rules required for successful restores.
- Target Metadata step of the Recover > Files wizard – Any leading or trailing spaces are now automatically removed from the path entered in the Recovery Path field.
- Fixed an issue causing jobs to fail when restoring over 1,000 files to an asset.
- Fixed an issue where a recovery job that failed was shown as successful in the UI if the asset had entered and exited sleep or hibernate mode during the job.
- Fixed an issue where a recovery job that failed was shown as successful in the UI if attempting to recover files to any asset other than the one where the backup was created.
- Fixed an issue where a recovery job that failed was shown as successful in the UI if attempting to recover files to a drive that does not exist on the target asset.
- Add User – The Delete button is now aligned with the Save and New buttons.
- Failed to load data on various pages – Fixed an issue where data was not displayed if too many records were returned.
- Introduction page – Fixed the Backup Status link. Clicking the link now takes you to the Backup Status page (rather than to the Profile page).
- Jobs page – A schedule's Time Interval (Every Day, Every 2 Days, or Every 3 Days) now displays on the Jobs page.
- Jobs page – Changed the color of the New Job button to match the other buttons on the page.
- Recover > Files wizard – Improved the formatting and alignment of the Add and Remove filter features.
- Error in wizards – Fixed an error that occurred when trying to skip multiple steps in a wizard.
- Unitrends Cloud Backup menu – Upon logging in, the Unitrends Cloud Backup menu item is now expanded by default.