This document describes new features, enhancements and fixes introduced in the 10.4.3 release. For upgrade instructions and considerations, reference the Upgrade Guide for Recovery Series and Unitrends Backup.
Helix is an intelligent SaaS remediation platform laser focused on eliminating manual tasks that IT administrators hate performing. Helix uses a SaaS delivery model to keep your Unitrends backup appliances and protected assets healthy, no matter where they are located.
This first Helix release targets Unitrends appliance updates and Windows Volume Shadow Copy Services (VSS). The Standard edition of Helix enables automated appliance updates and is available with all licensed Unitrends appliances. Add the Premium edition to detect and remediate Windows VSS issues. For details, see the Helix Quick Start Guide.
Nutanix AHV 5.10
This release adds host-level support for Nutanix AHV 5.10 environments. You can now:
- Deploy the Unitrends Backup virtual appliance to your Nutanix AHV 5.10 server. For details, see the Deployment Guide for Unitrends Backup on Nutanix AHV.
- Protect AHV 5.10 virtual machines by running host-level backups.
- The Unitrends appliance must be running release 10.4.3 or higher.
- The AHV server and VMs must meet the AHV requirements for Unitrends host-level protection. For details, see AHV virtual machines in the Administrator Guide for Recovery Series, Recovery MAX, and Unitrends Backup.
This release includes updated Windows core and bare metal agents. The 10.4.3 core agent is recommended for all Windows assets and is required for Windows fixes in this release.
The table below lists fixes included in this release. Unless stated otherwise, you can apply each fix by simply upgrading your appliance.
|Cold Backup Copy||
- Purge older copies to free up space and successfully write the new ones.
- Fail to write the new ones if purging cannot free up adequate space. The job then fails with an Insufficient space available error.