This document describes enhancements introduced in the 10.2.1 release. For details on customer-discovered issues that were promptly resolved in this release, see the Customer Found Defects KB article. For complete upgrade instructions and considerations, see the Upgrade Guide for Recovery Series and Unitrends Backup.
Unitrends 10.2.1 builds on the success of Unitrends 10.2 with the following enhancements:
Copy data managementAdded the option to delay data copy access tests and re-IP for a specified period following VM power-on.
- Improved flash cache utilization for enhanced performance on Recovery Series physical appliances.
- Updated the software RAID rebuild script to ensure reliable detection of new drives.
ReportingAdded the option to request email reports when editing a Windows replica.
- Added a new general configuration setting to enable Unitrends agent push install on Windows assets with uncommon drive lettering.
- Resolved an issue where the agent could get stuck in an infinite loop on clustered SQL environments.
- Added TLS 1.2 support for SQL. For further information, see KB 5831.
- Added a more detailed UI warning regarding the consequences of removing a copied VMware host.
- Corrected the erroneous display of assets belonging to other appliances in the data copy access job edit options.
- Improved backup copy job asset selection to more clearly show selected sub-nodes in the tree menu.
- Corrected inconsistent default sub-tab selection in the recover page.
- Corrected the display of duplicate assets, erroneously listed as unavailable, in the edit backup job dialog.
- Resolved an issue where some versions of SQL 2008 would not display in the UI.