Manage multiple Unitrends appliances and Unitrends Enterprise Backup (UEB) from a single interface
You can manage multiple Unitrends appliances and UEBs from a single interface. To do so, follow these simple steps:
(1) Chose the Unitrends appliance that you want to be the primary. It doesn't matter which one, pick your favorite!
(2) Add each appliance as a host.
On each of your appliances, you will add the other Unitrends appliances as hosts.
(3) In the Primary Unitrends Appliance Interface
Go to Settings > Clients, Networking, and Notification > Networks > Hosts
Click (Add Another Host), and fill in the details for the host in the form that shows on the lower power of the screen.
Click Confirm to save
(4) Repeat step 3 for each of the other Unitrends Appliances
On each appliance, you need to have the OTHER Unitrends appliance listed in the Hosts list.
(5) Allow Remote Management on the secondary appliances. On each of the secondary appliances:
Go to Settings > System, Updates, and Licensing > Grid Management
Click on Allow Remote Management
Enter the host name of the Primary Appliance and click Confirm
(6) Add each secondary Appliance to the Primary Appliance
Go to Settings > System,Update, and Licensing > Grid Management
Click Add System
Enter the host name of the Secondary Appliance and click Confirm
(7) Add a System
Click the Replication / System Management on the Primary Host and click Add System. Add the system name of the secondary appliance and press confirm.
(8) Refresh your Navigation Pane
Click the Reload/Refresh System icon to refresh the list of systems.
The secondary hosts should now be listed and you can perform all your backup and recovery tasks from the primary appliance's interface.