How to change the time which the status email report is sent
To change the time that the status Report is sent:
New HTML5 Interface
- Click CONFIGURE from the Main Menu on the left.
- In the Appliances tab section, Select the appliance
- Click the Edit button above.
- Click on the Advanced tab.
- At the bottom, click the General Configuration button.
- Navigate to the Alertman and adjust the ReportHourMin
- Change the value to the time you would like the reports created. This value must be written in 24hour military time.
NOTE: For Backup Copy/Replication reports, step 6 would instead be: Navigate to Replication and adjust ReportTime
Navigate to Settings > System, Updates, and Licensing > General Configuration [Advanced] > Alertman > ReportHourMin. Change the ReportHourMin to the time you would like the reports created.
NOTE: For Backup Copy/Replication reports: Navigate to Settings > System, Updates, and Licensing > General Configuration [Advanced] > Replication > ReportTime.