A list of items to address prior to upgrading to release 9.1.2.
There are a number of prerequisites that must be met prior to upgrading to Unitrends Backup release 9.1.2.
Address the following prior to upgrading to release 9.1.2:
- CentOS 5 systems must be migrated to CentOS 6
- DedupNT systems must be converted to DedupDB
- Complete this form Request release to request access, the update is typically available within a few days
- Upgrade to version 9.1.1-2 prior to upgrading to 9.1.2
- Agents must be upgraded to 9.1.2 for support of specific features including support of Windows 2016
- The repo may need to be changed to access the latest release. Contact support if you need assistance with this.