Steps to resolve an issue where logging in to the Unitrends Administrator Interface (AI) takes a long time.
To resolve an issue where logging in to the Unitrends Administrator Interface (AI) takes a long time.
By default, the appliance refreshes system data during login. In some environments, this can take a very long time. If you are experiencing long login times, you can use this procedure to skip the system refresh during login. Note that if you skip the refresh, information displayed in the AI can be up to 1 hour old. To refresh manually after login, click the double circular arrow icon at the bottom of the Navigation Pane.
Turn off login cache by performing these steps in the Unitrends Administrator Interface. To perform this procedure, your appliance must be running Unitrends version 8.0.0-6 or later.
- Select UI: Configure > Appliance, Select and Edit appliance > Advanced > General Configuration.
- In the Section column, type CMC to filter.
- In the Name column, select LoginCache. The Modify Master configuration Entry box displays.
- In the Value field, enter false to disable refresh during login.
- Click Confirm to save the setting.