Release Notes for Boomerang 2.2.1
Release Notes for features and enhancements in the Boomerang 2.2.1 release are described below.
- Azure Publish Settings functionality is now restored for newly generated Publish Settings files. Both self-signed certificates and Publish Settings files are now fully supported for authentication.
Improved AWS PV driver handling
- Resolved an issue where Windows VMs would not boot after Copyback due to a recent AWS PV driver change.
- Resolved an issue where Windows VMs would not boot after Copyback if they had been replicated after loading "Last Known Good Configuration" via the Windows boot menu.
- Both fixes are in the export module so no action is necessary for replicated or deployed VMs.
- Resolved an issue where editing the Email Notification Settings could cause the system to revert to DHCP.