Steps to restore individual files from a virtual machine backup using the Browse/Download feature
This animated tutorial shows a file recovery from a host-level backup.
For more information regarding Recovering files from virtual machine backups, see the Administrator Guide.
1. Navigate to Recover > Backup Catalog
2. Select a VM backup and click "Recover Files"
3. View the FLR or navigate to Recover > File Level Recovery
4. Select the FLR and click Browse/Download
5. Select file(s) or folder(s) for recovery and click Download