How to resolve inventory sync alerts from Satori.
When trying to sync up the client info, HTML5 Web Administrative Interface my give an error message saying the following:
Inventory full sync completed with 1 warning(s).
Date:08/19/2016 02:39 PM
Updated:08/24/2016 03:10 PM
You can now get the reason for the Inventory Sync failure by clicking on the option to run the Inventory Sync:
Options (gear symbol on top right) > Inventory Sync.
Alternative options (greater details) are done via and SSH Command Line:
- SSH to the appropriate appliance.
- cd /usr/bp/logs.dir
- grep -i "error\|fail" inventory_sync-* - this will find the inventory_sync log that corresponds to the error.
- Review the output for the resulting errors and failures, and address them accordingly.
- Sometimes there could be other logs related to the error messages given.
- Keep following the logs until you find what is causing the problem.
You can run it as this (no need to change directory if used in this way): grep -i 'error\|fail' /usr/bp/logs.dir/inventory_sync-*