Need to perform a 1-Time Full backup of a directory and then archive the data. It must not impact the current backup chain.
CAUSE: May be needed for audits or special retention needs
PART 1: Create a SELECTIVE backup and select what you wish to protect.
1) Click the name of the Client from the list in the Navigation Pane on the left.
2) Click on the Backup button at the top of the screen. The center window repopulates with the Schedule options.
3) Click on the 1-Time Backup tab.
4) Click on the radial next to Selective in the File-Leve Backup Type section.
5) Click the Specify selected volumes and files in the Select Items section, then click on Create Include List
6) Choose the items you wish to protect, then click Confirm.
7) Click Backup.
PART 2: Create an Archive Now job to collect the backed up data.
1) Click the large Archive button, then click the Archie Now Tab.
2) Select the Client name from the Clients to Archive section.
3) In the Backup Types to Archive, click on the Selective checkbox.
4) Click the swirling arrows to search for media, then click on the name of the media device in the "Target of Archive section.
5) Apply the retention settings you want as a minimum before the next action is performed (Overwrite/Purge).
6) You may wish to lick the Test icon to deterime if the data will fit on the chosen archive media. Then click Archive.